Sunday, January 10, 2010

This post will be a whole lot of random, please forgive me.

~ I love the feeling of security I get from grocery shopping. You might think I grew up hungry but I can't remember a time when I didn't have more than enough to eat. It just feels very comforting to have a full fridge and cupboard. I daydream about a separate freezer and the money for meat from some animal that has been raised all healthy-like.

~ I'm drinking a Mike's Hard Lemonade - Light. I don't recommend this purchase to anyone else, it's got a real disinfectant thing going on. Yet I continue drinking it! I guess if I drink enough of it I might not taste it anymore.

~ Who am I fooling? I don't have enough brain cells awake to write anything of substance. I'm going to just play Guitar Hero and go to bed.

~ Here's some music for you:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...