Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday Sale!

Hello friends . . . I've been MIA, just busy with life! I do hope to post more of substance soon but wanted to let you know of my Black Friday sale - all my cozies will be 15% off PLUS free shipping! Any orders of 3 or more cozies will receive a total discount of 25%!

I've been a busy girl at my sewing machine so I have TONS of new cozies - some are featured below. Winter/holiday items, a new "city series" featuring famous cities, a simple line of corduroy items for the person who wants something a little less frou-frou . . .

My Black Friday sale will be going on Friday, 11/26 through Monday, 11/29. If you're not interested in cozies, still - check out everything else on Etsy. Use the search terms "etsyholidaysale" and "etsyfreeshipping" to find items that are marked down. You can combine those terms with whatever you're looking for - for example you could search for this: etsyholidaysale london and you'll find items that are tagged with those keywords (like one of my cozies in my city series, hint hint). ;)




Etsy
OneInTheHand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...