Friday, February 25, 2011

Dance Party Friday!

I almost forgot to post DPF! I'm sorry, blog friends. We need DPF, right? I do, for sure. There's no real theme today, just stuff I love to jump around to.




I first heard this song in the movie, "Dance With Me" and HAD to find out what it was. I have no idea what the Portuguese lyrics say, but I've listened to it enough times that I can lip-sync it pretty well.




This song I heard when watching the movie, "Bend It Like Beckham". Funny - the video comments are full of people who, like me, heard it in the movie and then googled the heck out of it, but kept being lead to some other song. I was so happy to finally find this!




This is one of my favorite songs by my very favorite band. Daaaaamn, funky boss! GET OFF MAH BACK!




My favorite song by the now-defunct yet ever-awesome White Stripes. (I know I'm supposed to think Meg's sparse style is amazing but really I just think Jack White has talent out the hoo-ha).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...