Saturday, March 3, 2012

I want to be, I am, Will I ever be?

Peacemaker

Advocate

I want to see the best in people, I want this to be my default perspective

I like to be a badass. Sometimes I want to be badder than I am. Sometimes I need to chill the fuck out.

I want to stand up and scream and yell for the underdog. Sometimes I am that underdog. Sometimes I’m not and I need to remember that.

Loyal

I want to be gentle, slow-moving, thoughtful. I want the energy I give to be towards something worthwhile. I want to be purposeful and conscious of who I am, how I am.

I want to throw caution to the wind and HAVE FUN. I want to sing on the street and drink a little too much and have silly conversations online and get pedicures and look at celebrity magazines and be weightless.

I want to be you. I don’t want to be you.

Meditative

Generous

Quick-witted, sharp, strong, assertive, powerful, influential

Focused, efficient

Loose, wild, take me as I am

I want to remember I can be all these things even if they aren’t all at the surface constantly. I don’t have to just pick one.

I don’t have to just pick one.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...