Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Why does my blog have a new name?

See, I wanted to switch web hosting companies and assumed letting my account expire would be fine - I'd just find a new company to host my blog. I didn't do enough homework & it turns out that by letting my account expire, the Web Hosting Company That Shall Not Be Named now owns my old blog URL. If I want it back I have to pay them serious cash, and I'm not going to do that. I could wait another month & see if they sell it at auction or if they just let it go so I can snatch it back up again, but I'm impatient.

So, for now, this blog is called Thirsty Babies again. Yes, again - if you're new around these parts, this was the blog's original title. If you can tell me where the name comes from, you get eleventy billion cool points.

Anyway - if you need to update your rss feeds & all that, please do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...