Tuesday, July 20, 2010

oh, hipsters

Are you like me? Do you come across a new musician or band, and fall in love with them and have to find ALL of their music? And sometimes listen to it strictly in chronological order (release date) or sometimes just mix it up? And you listen to the same song 30 times in a row which makes your office mate throw things at you? Or maybe she just does that in her mind but she's too polite to do it really? Ok, so really you dont listen to it 30 times in a row because you're not THAT inconsiderate, but every time she leaves the office you put it on? And you also sneak it into your playlist rotation every few songs thinking maybe she won't notice?

No?


I'm the only one who does that?


I can't help it.



New obsession!!!! Love this band (Fleet Foxes). I told a friend yesterday that they sound like Brian Wilson had a baby with an Appalachian cave, with the moonlight making everything all silver and blue.


2 comments:

Kelley said...

No, I do that,too! A couple of months ago, it was Broken Bells, they're pretty good. I like Fleet Foxes, too. I hadn't heard/seen this song before. Have you heard of Iron & Wine? I love his stuff!

Ashley said...

I loooooooooove Iron & Wine! I think we had this conversation on facebook a while back. I was then obsessed with the song "Love and Some Verses" which I've decided is my most favorite song ever. And when Kevin McKidd and I get married we will dance to it at our wedding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...