Friday, May 20, 2011

Alone

Slide11

I hear the ticking of the clock . . .

Slide10

Sorry, Ann, it’s GUITAR SOLO TIME!!!!!!!!!

Slide9

I said guitar solo, dude. No one knows or cares about you. This is lady rock. And your hair doesn’t mean a thing.

Slide8

SRS GTR SLO TM

Slide7

Is that . . . Duff from GNR?

Slide6

Hellooooooo, back to lady guitar solos!!!! Focus, please.

Slide5

I’m crying real tears here. Believe it.

Slide4

I hope you will take me seriously as a lady rock person. To convince you, I am willing to roll around onstage and get dirty leaves all up in my hair. Where they came from, I don’t know, I mean, we’re completely inside.

Slide3

Still crying.

heart thought

Whatevs, dude is playing Oregon Trail.

Slide1

How do I get you alooooooone . . . alone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...