Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Review: The Business of Being Born

Everyone on the planet (or on Twitter) is talking about Blue Ivy Carter (Jay-Z and Beyonce's new daughter, if you didn't know) (and if you didn't know, you are not on Twitter, right?) . . . which has led to a variety of discussions online and in person that I've either participated in or followed along with.

Because: I don't have anything else to post AND because the discussions are making me think of it AND because probably only one person read it when I first posted it . . . . here is my review of the movie The Business of Being Born.

Enjoy, disagree, whatever. I'd love to know what you think about it, whether you've had babies or deliver babies or have only heard of babies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...