Here are some things I'd like to do, certainly not ALL the things I'd like to do. Some big, some small. Some I've done since writing the list a while ago, some I've done in the past but would like to do again.
· See/hike the Grand Canyon
· Go fishing
· Attend a woman’s labor & delivery
· Perform in a musical where I get to sing *and* dance (but I don’t need a lead role, chorus is fine)
· Jet ski
· Sew/knit something like a blanket, afghan, quilt or article of clothing
· Write a song
· Find a church home
· Teach dance
· Be with someone while they’re getting a tattoo (no, I don’t feel the need for one of my own)
· Celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary with a big bash
· Run (and finish) some sort of run (not a marathon! More like a 5 or 10K) that is for a good cause
· Take a cooking class
· Decorate a house (or just a room in someone else’s house)
· Host a holiday dinner
· Go on a trip in an RV and stop at unique restaurants & landmarks along the way
· Go horseback riding, not just around a corral, out on a mountain trail or something more extensive & scenic.
· Vacation in a cabin near a body of water & wooded area. Like a lake cabin or something quiet like that.
· Go to an amusement park and ride the best roller coasters
· Go to museums (art, historical, science, cultural)
· Go on tours of Chicago (cultural, trolley, riverboat)
· Go roller skating
· Go skiing
· Ride a bike
· See a band I love in a small club concert
· Learn to play the guitar
· Own a piano & play it regularly
· Spend time in these cities: Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland (OR), Boulder, Austin, Boston, Philadelphia, D.C. I could say NYC but Chicago is similar enough (at least in the things I’d like to get out of NYC). Boston & Philly probably are too, so they can stay near the end of the list. :) There are historical things in Boston & Philly that I’d like to check out.
· Get a professional massage