Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hooray for Etsy!

One of my cup cozies has been selected for an Etsy treasury (a treasury is a grouping of items from different sellers based on a theme). I'm not quite sure how my "Marbles" cozy fits with the "Fruits of Summer" theme, but it's colorful, and hey - I have no problem with the extra exposure!



The way treasuries work is that once they're created, views, comments and "hearting" (liking) the item bumps the treasury to the top of the list and the winner gets featured on the front page of Etsy, scoring the creator of the treasury and all the shops featured a lot of exposure, which usually leads to sales.

So - I would love if you'd take a look, comment and heart my item or any others included in this treasury! To heart an item you must click on the item, which will take you to the actual listing within the shop. Then over on the right you can "heart" the item - you'll be prompted to sign in.

If you don't have an Etsy account, create one, it's easy! Just maybe freeze your credit cards in a block of ice first because you will spend your entire paycheck there. For real.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...