Monday, December 12, 2011

Hold Me

Thoughts I’m having while all this Handmade Ryan fever is going around:


~ I wonder how long it will take for this to jump the shark and get annoying?

~ I wonder if I’ll ever get hate mail. That would probably make me cry. Don't do it, meanies!

~ I already need to cut down on my Twitter time, but now all these awesome people are following me. I want to follow some of them back, but that will make it even harder for me to keep up with the people I'm currently following. Damnit! Looks like a purge is in order.

~ I actually recognize certain quirks of his face now. I’ve seen it So. Many. Times.

~ It’s really freaking exciting when everyone is talking about how awesome you are & how awesome something you did is, and I want to express my excitement, but I feel kinda douchey about it. Heeeeey LOOK AT ME AND ALL THE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ME!!! Yuck. Except . . . it's really freaking cool! LOOK AT ME AND ALL THE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ME!!!


And y'all, this isn't even anything major. We didn't cure cancer. This is all going to go away in a day or two, everyone will have moved on to the next thing. Which is fine because I never expected it to be as popular as it has become. But if I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by a few days of internet meme popularity, can you imagine what it must be like for FOR REALS celebrities? No wonder they struggle so much with remaining normal.


Now, excuse me while I return the call from my publicist.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...