Sunday, December 25, 2011

What I Did On My Winter Vacation Pt. 1

 DSCN6508

I spied on the people who have doggie playdates in the big field behind our house. Usually there’s only 2 people and Vincent and I think they might be flirting with each other while their dogs play. It’s a little doggie playdate soap opera for us.

 DSCN6510

Oops, they saw me. Right after I snapped this shot, they all turned and waved.

DSCN7073

I did a crap job wrapping presents. To quote my friend Black Girl In Maine, “Like the honey badger, I just don’t care”.

DSCN6514

I said, “Why did someone dump all my old CDs out on the – OOH, CRANBERRIES!!”

DSCN6515

I played outside in the only snowfall so far, with the 4 year old.

 DSCN6525

Here he’s looking at Vincent who is telling him to throw a snowball at me.

 DSCN6527

And now he runs from me.

DSCN6528 DSCN6529 DSCN6530 DSCN6531

DSCN6536

Back at home, he shows us his best John Cena.

DSCN6537

And then he looks cute some more.

 DSCN6538

I got some mail from Etsy! What?!

 DSCN6543 

It’s an eco-friendly tote bag . . .

DSCN6549

. . . and a little note thanking me for my work as a team captain (WHATUP CHICAGO STYLE CRAFTERS).

DSCN6550

Dunno if Etsy knows I’m stepping down as team captain. Staying on the team, just letting others take the reins.

 DSCN6554

I organized and purged a lot of sewing/knitting/Etsy stuff. One day, I will learn how to sew from a pattern and will make one of those cute wrap tops.

I’ll be posting more of what I’ve been doing on my winter vacation . . . Did you get to take any time off? What have you been doing?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...