Monday, January 31, 2011

Dance Party Fronday!

So we didn’t get to the dance party last Friday, but who says we can’t just have it on Monday instead? It’ll get our week off to a great start.

Without further ado, here are your jams for today. Get moving!


“A-Punk” by Vampire Weekend. This song sounds like ME. The phrasing, the music, the bounciness with low-key waves every once in a while. Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!



“American Boy” by Estelle, featuring Kanye West. I listen to this song almost once a day. It has a great beat, fun lyrics.



“Purpose” by one of my all-time favorite bands, 311. Such a good groove . . . my
favorite song by this band.



“Maneater” by Nelly Furtado. A departure from her “I’m Like A Bird” days, but a fun departure. This song makes me want to do the wop. A lot.

What helps you get moving on Mondays?

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Great music choices!
Happy Monday!

heyrenee said...

Thank you! I needed this dance party.
I'd heard the A-Punk song before, but I didn't know the artist. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley said...

Thanks, ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...