Friday, April 8, 2011

The best love letter I've ever received



Dear Ashley,
I think you are the hottest, most talented short girl to ever leave Kansas and move to Chicago. I check your Etsy shop, Facebook fan page, Twitter and blog every day. And I have tried to hack into your Livejournal account. So far, no luck, but I do appreciate you turning an image from Sabotage into your "friends only" banner. That was pretty cool.

Can we go on a date? I'm going to be touring with my new album soon and you know, I thought we could go get some Mexican food. Margaritas, guacamole, doesn't that sound good?

I know we're both married, but honey, THIS IS LOVE. We can't fight it.

Sincerely,
Your Boo

Have I mentioned before that my very favorite, hands down, absolute most loved band ever ever ever EVER EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR is the Beastie Boys?

Well, it is. They are.


Their new album, Hot Sauce Committee Part 2, is going to be released soon (which wooo!!!!! means a tour to follow at some point!) and this video was also just released. It's one bazillion different celebrities, getting all beastiefied, pretending to be them. I started watching it and had to stop halfway through and share it with you. Adrock (Adam Horowitz) is my favorite Beastie. I could list the reasons and I probably will at some point, but let me just say that all the things about him add up to ONE SEXY MOFO. It was when Elijah Wood, dressed up as Adrock, came on the screen, I kind of lost it and decided I needed to just get this thing posted.

I love him.


I'm telling you. A dude in a plain white tee? OoooWEE!


And do you know what this 2-minute video is? IT'S A TRAILER FOR A FORTHCOMING 30-MINUTE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold me, I'm 'bout to pass out with anticipation.





4 comments:

Sashachelle said...

COOL!!!

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

what's a beastie boy?








har har ;)

Ashley said...

Oh, YOU.

;)

What's a LaBouche?!?

Unknown said...

thanks. not i have brass monkey stuck in my head :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...