Monday, April 4, 2011

I got Nick Burned!

Dear Nick Burns,

Actually, I am not an idiot when it comes to computers. I know to investigate things on my own before calling for help. I did that, and followed all the steps I was given via computer prompts, and it didn't work. So someone else from your department came to work on it, and guess what - they did EVERYTHING I'd just done, and they couldn't get it to work, either!

So I don't need you to come up, somehow make things magically work and then treat me like I'm brain dead because I couldn't get it to work. You're having a horrible day because your department chose the absolute worst time to do major upgrades to our systems, it's not working, no one can access anything, and the chaos means you're dealing with uber-frustrated people all day. But I was nice to you and I've been telling people all day to give you guys a break because you're having the day from hell. SO STOP BEING A BIG FAT JERK, OK?!

Sincerely,

Savvy Enough To Know I Did It Right


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...